Phones are answered daily: 9:00am-7:00pm
Callers are welcome to leave a voice message when the office is closed.
• Guests who have made arrangements to visit Prairie Haven are welcome after 9:00am.
• Guests bringing a pet will need to provide proof of current rabies vaccination records.
Please see the FAQ section for the current fees
OPEN HOUSE WEEKENDS
Couples visiting Prairie Haven for the first time are provided an opportunity to try nudism at no cost for that day and clothing is optional. You will be taken on a tour of our camp and given an opportunity to see the park and how its members participate in the nudist lifestyle. We want your stay to be enjoyable and exciting. You’re welcome to enjoy the many campfires around the park. You will find our members to be very friendly and most visitors will leave feeling they’ve made new friends.
What do you need to bring?
• We recommend that each visitor bring at least two towels for each person, one towel to sit or lounge on (nudist etiquette requires that you always carry a towel to sit on), the other for the pool and shower.
• Sunblock, lotion, and toiletries
• A cover-up in case the weather turns or if you accidentally get too much sun.
• Shoes, either comfortable sandals or athletic shoes.
• Food, water or other beverages of your liking.
• If you have children, bring their usual required items.